PREMIUM LANDSCAPING SERVICES
Read about our Residential Services
We provide standard gardening services in Orange County for the home which include the following:
- Mowing all lawn areas
- Weed eating with string trimmer
- Edging along curbs, sidewalks, driveways, patios, etc.
- Call us to learn about additional services!
The following landscaping services can be added for an additional fee or requested on an as-needed basis:
- Mulching flowerbeds and trees
- Draining Solutions
- Landscape Lighting
- Spring/Fall clean-up
- Flower bed clean out and weeding
- Fertilization program (generally 3 applications per year including winterizer treatment in the fall)
- Annual weed control program
- Over seeding with winter rye
- Spring scalping
- Seasonal color changes
- Irrigation system checks and repairs
- Tree trimming
- Landscape grading
- Landscape Planning
- Botanic gardens
- Native plant gardens
- Drought-friendly products
We trim all types of hedges, big, small, round, square, pillars, globes, topiaries, etc.
Hedges that have been trimmed properly can add value to your property, provide a wind or sound barrier, provide privacy from your neighbors and provide a host to birds of the Orange County area. Nicely pruned hedges also serve as an alternative to fencing. If you would like a professional to shape and pruning your hedges, Green’s Gardening and Landscaping is here to help.
Regular hedge trimming and/or pruning of your hedge or shrubs keeps them under control, healthy and looking nice.
Formal hedges, typical of topiaries (Eugenia, boxwoods and privets) require regular trimming during the growing months to maintain the desired shape.
Tip: Hedges trimmed in the fall or winter will not grow back until the spring. Hedges trimmed in the late winter or early spring will quickly recover. So this is the best time to drastically reduce hedges as they are sure to have new growth very soon to cover up any bare spots.
We also service all your commercial landscaping needs!